Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Girlfriend ..Is every one lucky

It's funny but is the fact....For a MECHANICAL GUY
The fact which i never wanted. It never left me even in my best days just like a true friend. Even i don't know where to start as there are several starting...some of them came in action other died as an idea...means I have approached few girl in my life after lot of thinking ....With some of them communication was so poor that I even could n't earn their trust...(Mostly feel nervous and m not a exception) . With others, I gave them long long time, behaved naturally, gave whole of my trust, expressed everything not by words but by act and through eye and finally each of them yeah all of them became same as they were like a stranger nd me returned to my previous state accepting the fact. Finally i was same ....hope never die and fact can't leave ..really funny ....even knowing the fact I again and again chose hope ....and always making me realise that getting a girlfriend is not easy for every one. Some are lucky not all.....Taking lesson from past and judging my hold in this field I reduced my level by just having the girl as a friend only...means girlfriend for name sake .........nd for a MECHANICAL guy ..it was also not a easy going job...not a single gal knows me more than my name .....And all these forced me to start my preparation like who should I approach the lady (it scares me a lot)...how do i really should behave ....what do I do ..so that at least i can win a trust to some level of atleast ...atleast one gal to whom I like .....

Well, ofcourse, an abstract answer is increase your sample space..so to say ..start asking larger number of girls. But do I really have time for that?? or rather, does everyone else do like that?? I dont think so. To get a Girlfriend doesnt mean that you approach 100 girls ensuring a greater probability to get one.

Well, lets accept the fact and get going again ..its not neccessary to understand everything we can be happy neway ..i never ask why ...becasuse its biggest enemy of peaceful mind ..now it never surprises me the things which happens in unusual way ..but makes me happy dat it happened ......as WHAT HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR THE BEST.........:)
.lets see what comes may...lets evolve...and make us fittest for the survival in the surroundings..

No comments:

Post a Comment