Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still confusded ..love is a defined thing ..???

22nd sep .2010...more than 10 year wen I left school and moved away ..no I can say moved far away from one of the beatiful face which I watched for more than 3 yr. Something I thought that I will never across her name and any concern about her. But 3yr memory has taken so much space in my mind that it was impossible to wash out for whole of my life. The irony of the face is I not even talked to her a single time becuase I never felt I should talk to her. Only thing that I felt that I should watch her dat I did till last day of my school. In school I never thought about my carrier and any thing , just thing bothering what will happen after school, from where I will get the excitement to go school to see her and after coming from schoo dat tmrw she is going to come . It was the fact, these thing I never wanted to share with other that how nice I feel after seeing her. Without any interaction and relation how a person can such a joyful moment in neones lifes. That time I cant say it was Love or something as that time mind was not calculative enough to see as Love, It was something as that I never wantede to define. Wen I started to think, calculate the thing, apply mind ....jo bhi kaho ...I always tried to synchronised that with the Love, but failed because in Love at least there is some contribution from the other one also to whom you love. But in my case other one is not even aware who I am and with wat intenson I am. But on 22nd sep 2010, wen her friend called me friend of her, inspiter knowing the fact, mujhe etni khushi hui ki chalo etni mukam toe mili mere naam to uske naam k saath 10 saal baad hin sahi ...bulaya toe gaya.....

Mujhe kabhi laga nahi uske baare mein bhi kabhi jaan sakunga ...

No comments:

Post a Comment